Looking to escape the cold this winter? Travel smarter by booking your getaway with a travel agent to ensure an easy, stress-free experience. These are several benefits to utilizing a travel agent that you may not have realized:
- Travel agents have exclusive access to deals, upgrades, and packages that you cannot find anywhere else.
- Travel agents know about hidden costs associated with traveling (such as resort fees, taxes, mandatory gratuities, etc.) and will be able to inform you of these costs up front so you are not greeted at your resort or cruise ship with a surprise charge that you were not planning for.
- Good travel agents want to make you a customer for life. They will not try to sell you the most expensive package, but rather, will recommend the vacation package that best fits your budget and goals for your trip.
- When you utilize an agent for your travel, you never travel alone. You have someone with experience checking flights, gates, travel advisories, new regulations and requirements for safe and stress-free travel.
- Travel agents have access to excellent travel insurance that will cover your trip for things such as last-minute cancellations, weather-related delays, lost or stolen luggage, emergency medical care at your destination, and more! Did you know that most U.S. medical insurance carriers do NOT cover medical expenses incurred outside of the U.S.?
- A good agent will go the extra mile to make sure you have a memorable, stress-free adventure. Never worry again about planning itineraries, finding passport requirements, or missing other required travel documents. Your travel agent will tell you exactly what you need for your specific destination.
- Most vacation packages booked through a travel agent require only a small down payment at the time of booking. Payments can be made up to 4-6 weeks before the travel date. Pair this benefit with travel insurance, and you can book the trip of a lifetime with no risk involved!
- Most travel agents do not charge anything for their services. That means that you get the same pricing that they would get on their own vacations! It might sound too good to be true, but travel agents are paid by hotels, cruise ships, tour operators, car rental companies, etc. so you can enjoy all of the above benefits of booking with an agent for no additional cost!
Ready for a quote? Contact Alicia at Sunset Dreams Travel – 800-690-3128 ext. 95 or visit www.travelsunsetdreams.com
Sunset Dreams Travel specializes in romantic and family vacations to the beautiful Hawaiian Islands, the Caribbean, and other epic U.S. locations by land or sea. We pride ourselves in going above and beyond for our clients and include an extra surprise for every client’s booked trip. We provide superior customer service, great attention to detail, and a personalized experience that ensures your trip is like none other. You deserve the trip of a lifetime every time!